Data analysis is the skill of the future. This subject requires students to explore the concepts, theories and frameworks of big data research from their entire program in a series of case studies. Through reflection and interaction, students will learn the research process and analyze how the research question presented in case studies is relevant to both industry and the academic community. Students will examine the relevant literature, identify the big data techniques utilised, interpret the results and evaluate their implications.
|Faculty||Bond Business School|
1. Apply knowledge from previous subjects in the discipline to a real big data project.
2. Critically analyse and synthesise the relevant literature on an approved big data research topic.
3. Analyse the design of data collection and analyses from a given research question.
4. Articulate the rationale, theory, methods, findings and implications of a research project in a professional written report.
5. Deliver a clear, concise well-organised research presentation appropriate to specialist and non-specialist audiences using suitable visual aids.
There are no co-requisites.
This subject is not available as a general elective. To be eligible for enrolment, the subject must be specified in the students’ program structure.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||13/02/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||06/03/2021|