Creative insights are central to problem solving and to designing effective and memorable advertising campaigns. They are powerful in connecting messages with audiences, building brand recognition and providing good financial return on advertising investments. The challenge is how to develop creative problem-solving capacity; engage in different thinking and how to become confident dealing with ambiguity, contradictions, uncertainty, novelty and the unexpected. In this subject you are encouraged to experiment with developing concepts through play and taking creative risk. You will explore different creative thinking practices, theories and processes and use your new perspectives in creative message solutions.
|Faculty||Faculty of Society & Design|
1. Apply a set of different creative thinking techniques for increasing your effectiveness in problem solving.
2. Evaluate and critique the effectiveness and appropriateness of multiple creative process methods.
3. Identify barriers to creativity and develop practical strategies to overcome them.
4. Develop your creative insight by experimenting with multiple communication challenges.
5. Demonstrate your application of creative theories and processes in crafting communication solutions for a portfolio statement piece.
|Withdraw – Financial?||20/06/2020|
|Withdraw – Academic?||11/07/2020|
|Withdraw – Financial?||12/06/2021|
|Withdraw – Academic?||03/07/2021|