Bond University staff
External staff and advisors
- Dr Yi Chen – Expert in Confucian philosophy, Japanese aesthetics, and comparative literature.
- Dr. Maziar Falrati – Bond Alumni, Iranian researcher in critical theory, Islamic international relations, and global governance.
- Dr Shan Chun – Professor At the Law School of The China University of Politics and Law, former visiting Professor for comparative legal philosophy at the Faculty of Law, Cologne University, Germany (2010), Bochum Fellow at Bochum University, Germany (in 2008) and exchange Professor at Alvernia University, USA (in 2003).
- Dr Trevor Carolan – Canadian author, journalist and lecturer
- Ms Vivian Man Wai Fung – Chairman, Sino-Australia Cultural Association
- Naning Pranoto – Bond Alumni, Indonesian writer and publisher
- Nadir Kemal Yilmaz – Researcher, writer and economic analyst from Turkey