Research Strategic Plan
The plan sets out five strategic research objectives to build on our current research focus. As Bond University continues to expand its research footprint, we must provide an environment to support this change, in particular how research sits with teaching and academic service in a modern university context.
The Research Strategic Plan sits within the Bond University Strategic Plan 2018 – 2022, which provides the University’s direction and focus, and has been developed to complement the Bond University Strategic Plan. Its purpose is to distil the objectives and elaborate the strategies and measures of research performance.
There are five key research strategic objectives:
- Develop a world-class research workforce and culture
- Enable a research-training environment by blending research, teaching and service
- Identify and develop niche centres of research excellence; focused on building our research expertise
- Enhance and enable access to world-class research infrastructure
- Deliver impactful innovation through collaborative engagement in research projects with industry, business, government and the community
Research Highlights report 2019
The Research Highlights report provides an overview of research achievements for the year. It also profiles key researchers, achievements of our University Research Centres and outcomes of our Higher Education Research Data Collection.