COVID-19 (coronavirus): Latest advice for the Bond community.

How do I check if I’m graduating?

Your status as a student will change to 'Passed' when you have completed all the requirements of your program of study. To locate your status for your program, please go to the Enrolments tab in eStudent. For more information please go to the Approved to Graduate web page.

Please note you will not be able to graduate if you have any outstanding fees​ or sanctions. Please check the Student Portal to check outstanding library books or fees (fees via eStudent).

Related questions