Is there a cost to change program?
You can change your program once without charge. Any changes after that will incur a $50 fee.
- Can I withdraw from a subject if I am an international student?
- Do I need to do anything about the fees for my new program?
- Do I need to pay the penalty fee immediately?
- How do I add subjects to my enrolment after pre-registration?
- How do I withdraw from a program?
- How do I withdraw from a subject?
- How long does the Change of Program process take?
- How many times can I enrol in a subject if I have failed it previously?
- I am in a single program, can I transfer to a combined program?
- I have withdrawn from subjects before the Census Date. Can I get a refund?
- Is there a cost to change program?
- Is there a cost to withdraw?
- What do I do if I change my mind about my enrolled subjects at the start of the semester?
- What do I do if I enrolled during pre-registration but now I want to change my subjects?
- What do I do if I need to take some time off from my studies?
- What does academic penalty mean?
- What is the final date for adding and withdrawing from subjects without penalty?
- What is the last day to withdraw from my subjects without receiving an academic penalty?
- What should I do if I cannot withdraw from a subject/s in my eStudent account?
- What should I do if I want to change programs?
- When can I submit a program change?
- Will all my subjects be credited to my new program?
- Will my scholarship continue in the new program?
- Will there be any International student visa changes if I change programs?