Bond University is pleased to present the Entrepreneurial Risk Taking Masterclass presented by Transformer Director, Daniel Abrahams as he shares his knowledge and practical approaches on how to take risk in a rapidly changing business landscape.
- How entrepreneurs take risk in pursuit of wealth creation;
- Developing a risk-taking mind-set that will drive your personal success;
- Learn insights from some of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs;
- Network with your peers from diverse industries; and
- Apply a practical case study that will give you confidence to manage risk in an entrepreneurial manner.
Daniel is a former CEO and Executive Director of Superloop Limited, a global telecommunications company. Prior to his start-up journey, Daniel was Chief Risk Officer for a top 30 ASX listed company, and an aspiring entrepreneur. He is a risk management practitioner with expertise in ‘entrepreneurial risk taking’. He has worked across financial services, energy, transport and infrastructure, and led a telecommunications start-up through an IPO. Daniel is an engaging presenter and will ensure that you change the way you take and manage risk! Daniel will showcase practical approaches to get your idea started.
Alumni - $500.00
Industry - $750.00
All funds raised go towards seeding “small scale” student ventures at Bond University.
Thursday, 28 June 2018
Bond University, Bond Business School, Transformer
Building 2, Level 3
14 University Drive, Robina, QLD 4226
Who should attend
Middle and Senior Managers, Non-Executive Directors, Intrapreneur and Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
Please register your attendance