Ethics Training Day: Dealing with Vulnerability | 11 October 2017
This is the sixth year that Bond University will host this free event for ethics committee members from across the region. This year the focus will be on dealing with vulnerability in research participants.
Although the training day is aimed at ethics committee members, it will provide invaluable insights for Bond University staff and students whose research involves vulnerable participants.
- Research by government reform bodies involving vulnerable people and populations - Mr Ed Santow (Australian Human Rights Commission)
- Addressing Vulnerability in research ethics - Prof Wendy Rogers (Macquarie University)
- Researching Incarcerated Populations - Dr Bruce Watt (Bond University)
- Researching Suicide - Dr Kairi Kolves (Griffith University)
- Involving Children as Co-Researchers - Prof Merle Spriggs (The University of Melbourne)
- Identifying Vulnerability - Prof Colin Thomson (University of Wollongong)
Lunch, coffee and tea provided.
Please register here to attend all or part of this FREE event.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Marlow
We look forward to welcoming you to Bond University for this year’s Ethics Training Day.