Viewing your exam timetable
Students can view their timetable from eStudent. Please log in to eStudent and click the ‘Exam Timetable’ tab from the top menu.
Students can view details of the examination such as Exam Type and Allowed Materials with clicking ‘View’ button in the first column of the exam from Exam Timetable page.
- THIS TIMETABLE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please note that the timetable will not be changed to accommodate personal preference or prior arrangements.
- The timetable for the end of semester examinations is generally published at 5pm on Friday of week 5. Centrally scheduled end of semester examinations usually commence Friday of Week 13, all of Week 14 and usually finish on Saturday of Week 14. Seat number’s for the main examinations room (Sports Hall) for the end of semester examinations will be available in week 12.
- The timetable for the deferred examinations is generally published at 5pm on Monday of O-Week. Centrally scheduled deferred examinations usually commence Wednesday of O-Week and usually finish on Friday of O- Week. For more information refer to the Deferred Examinations page
- Students are reminded to CHECK their timetable close to the commencement of exams to verify subject times and locations.
- Students are must ensure they read the information and policies relating to examinations prior to their examinations.
- Students must check with their lecturer or subject coordinator regarding any subjects not listed for the centrally scheduled examination timetable.