To apply for an official academic transcript, please complete the Request for Document form which includes the payment information.
All enrolled students will be provided with one free academic transcript on request each calendar year. A standard charge of $10 will apply for any additional requests.
There will also be the option to apply for a transcript and certified copies within 24 hours. The charge for this service will be $25 per copy, and it will be necessary to pay the fee at the time of application.
The fast turnaround is available for collection in-person only. The transcript may be collected by 4pm the same day if the application is received before 12 noon and by 10am the following day if the request is lodged after 12 noon of the previous day.
- You will be required to submit written authority and photo ID to a third person if they are going to collect the transcript on your behalf.
- Transcripts for graduating students will not be available for the two weeks preceding graduation.
- Transcripts for all students will not be available during the week immediately preceding the formal publication of examination results.
- Transcripts will not be sealed individually unless specified.
Letters may be provided for a number of purposes including:
- Letter for Temporary Graduate Visa (485) application
- Invitation letter for a visa from the Federal Department of Immigration (invitee’s full name, passport number, date of birth, national identification number and their relation to you)
- Enrolment status and degree program
- Semester of commencement and expected graduation semester
- Confirmation that program requirements have been completed.
A standard charge of $10 will apply for each letter request.
Subjects and Grades will not be included in any letter requests.
All letters are addressed “To Whom it May Concern”.
Student enrolment information is reported directly to Centrelink therefore enrolment confirmation letters are not provided.
If Centrelink has requested additional information, please include Centrelink’s request with the form.
Testamurs are legal documents and there can be only one copy in circulation at any time. Therefore, you will be asked to surrender your current certificate before you are issued with a replacement. Each reprint costs $A55.00 plus postage, if required. Domestic Express Post $10, International postage AUD$25.
If your original testamur has been lost or destroyed, you will need to attach both a completed statutory declaration before submitting the request.
Overseas postage - a local phone number at the delivery address must be provided. Post Office Box addresses are NOT acceptable.
Transcripts, Testamurs and letters are not able to be produced if there are sanctions and where fees are outstanding or library materials overdue.