Skip to main content
Start of main content.

Withdrawal from subjects

Withdrawing from individual subjects can be done via eStudent up until the census date for the current semester (end of week 4). Please use the Subject Withdrawal Request form if applying after the census date. International student visa holders must discuss and seek approval for withdrawal from the International Student Team Coordinator prior to withdrawing. Please note however, that financial penalties will apply for withdrawal after week 2.

Before you withdraw from any subjects, make sure you understand how it might affect your enrolment, grades or fees. Refer to the Academic Calendar. You may still have to pay fees for subjects you withdraw from.

International, study abroad and exchange students

If you're an international student, studying a whole program at BOND, you must maintain an enrolment program which allows you to complete your program within the specified timeframe of your confirmation of enrolment.

If you withdraw from subjects, you may not complete your studies within the time specified in your confirmation of enrolment. This means that you can't meet the requirements of your student visa.

If you're a study abroad or exchange student, studying at BOND for one or two semesters, you must make sure you're enrolled in 30 credit points of internal (on-campus) subjects each semester.

Please review your Student visa conditions via the Department of Home Affairs.

Frequently asked questions