Services for Alumni
Ongoing career recruitment and information services are just one of the many benefits available to all Bond alumni. Whether you are looking for a new job or a whole new career, Bond’s Career Development Centre specialists are here to help … online, via email or in person.
When the time comes to move, we encourage you to avail yourself of the following services:
How we can help you
Scout is the CDC’s one-stop careers and employment portal powered by Symplicity.
- Build your own customised profile that can connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Schedule and manage appointments with the CDC team.
- Register for CDC events, workshops, seminars and employer networking functions being held on campus.
- Sign up for CDC run programs.
- See who is attending our Job & Internship Fair and sign up.
- Participate in a mock interview.
- Research scholarship information and opportunities.
- Explore degree-specific information sheets.
- Manage your Beyond Bond portfolio using Reflection – upload your submissions and develop and share your portfolio with others via LinkedIn.
- Manage your internship/work experience applications.
- Manage your employment documents including resumes, letters, selection criteria.
- Access the CDC’s comprehensive careers resource library.
- Access employer profiles and information.
- Search and apply for advertised opportunities:
- part time and holiday employment
- internships, work experience and clerkships
- graduate employment
- graduate programs
- PLT placements
- Research global job opportunities and visa information via Going Global and Vault.
- Stay up to date with the latest news and events relevant to you.
Career change strategies
Thinking about making a whole new start? We can help you identify your unique skills and interests, then match them with potential study and career pathways.
Careers advice & guidance
Arrange a personal one-on-one appointment with our Employment Services Specialists to discuss your career goals and how to achieve them.
Application assistance & resume review
We provide one-on-one assistance with company research, application letters, selection criteria, resumes and interview preparation or you can email your resume to us for our professional feedback.
Job Search Guide
Everything you need to know about planning, researching and getting the career of your dreams is included in our 120-page Job Search Guide.
Job & Internship Fair & employer networking opportunities
Alumni are welcome to attend Bond’s annual Job & Internship Fair, where you can speak to top level employers and recruitment agencies on campus.
Recruitment resources & assistance
We can put you in touch with recruitment representatives from leading corporations and agencies and keep you up-to-date with potential opportunities.
If your new career path calls for further study, we can put you in touch with the relevant academics or Faculty administrators to recommend the optimum degree pathway.
Research information on career opportunities, working visas and job listings in 24 countries worldwide via Scout online careers and employment.
Vault Online Career Library
A leading source of careers information and resources giving you access to more than 4000 US-based company profiles, 50 free career guides and thousands of career advice articles.