Information for Graduates and Alumni
Ongoing career development services are just one of the many benefits available to all Bond alumni. Whether you are new graduate looking for a job or an alumni looking for advice on a whole new career, Bond’s Career Development Centre is here to help. Our services are available in person, online or via email.
How we can help you
Scout is the CDC’s one-stop careers and employment portal:
- Build your own customised profile that can connect to your LinkedIn account.
- Register for CDC events, workshops, seminars and employer networking functions being held on campus.
- Sign up for CDC run programs.
- Participate in a mock interview.
- Research scholarship information and opportunities.
- Explore degree-specific information sheets.
- Manage your internship/work experience applications.
- Manage your employment documents including resumes, letters, selection criteria.
- Access the CDC’s comprehensive careers resource library.
- Access employer profiles and information.
- Search and apply for advertised opportunities:
- part time and holiday employment
- internships, work experience and clerkships
- graduate employment
- graduate programs
- GDLP placements
- Research global job opportunities and visa information via Going Global.
- Stay up to date with the latest news and events relevant to you.
Career change strategies
Thinking about making a whole new start? We can help you identify your unique skills and interests, then match them with potential study and career pathways.
Careers advice & guidance
Arrange a personal one-on-one appointment with our Employment Services Specialists to discuss your career goals and how to achieve them.
Application assistance & resume review
We provide one-on-one assistance with company research, application letters, selection criteria, resumes and interview preparation or you can email your resume to us for our professional feedback.
Job Search Guide
Everything you need to know about planning, researching and getting the career of your dreams is included in our 120-page Job Search Guide.
Job & Internship Fair & employer networking opportunities
Alumni are welcome to attend Bond’s annual Job & Internship Fair, where you can speak to top level employers and recruitment agencies on campus.
Recruitment resources & assistance
We can put you in touch with recruitment representatives from leading corporations and agencies and keep you up-to-date with potential opportunities.
If your new career path calls for further study, we can put you in touch with the relevant academics or Faculty administrators to recommend the optimum degree pathway.