If ever there were a place to witness your donation to education paying immediate dividends, Bond University's Gold Coast campus is the place.
A casual walk through the campus will reveal:
- Over 100 scholarship recipients – outstanding students whom would not reap the benefits of a Bond education were it not for the individuals and businesses which help fund their studies.
- The beautifully-appointed University Library which is equipped with the latest resources and facilities including electronic readers that enable more students to access the texts they need. The library recently underwent renovation, thanks to donations from key individuals in our local community.
- World-leading research laboratories and offices which are changing the way we think about everything from stem cell research to juvenile justice and computer gaming – thanks to the generosity of donors from the Bond family.
- Debates, plays and performances in the ADCO Amphitheatre and Alumni Court – a dynamic, multi-purpose area which overlooks the lake and was built with the support of local businesses, individuals and community groups.
- Over 60 students taking advantage of opportunities to travel to competitions and conferences, undertaking interstate and international internships. Hosting of community events, supported by the Student Opportunity Fund all made possible by donations made to last year's Ambition Fund.
Each time you give to Bond, you are making a positive, immediate difference to our students and your legacy will be evident for years to come. Funds are invested into our state-of-the-art buildings, facilities and learning resources to provide enriched educational opportunities, enjoyed by all Bond students.
Bond also invests in a robust scholarship, offering world-leading research, which makes a significant contribution to the community. Our goal is to ensure no deserving student is deprived of a Bond education, regardless of their financial circumstances).