All graduates of Bond University (Australian, international, undergraduate and postgraduate) are eligible candidates for the Robert Stable Medal and Alumni Award for Community Achievement.
All Bond University students enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree at the time of close of nominations or who have graduated within the past two years are eligible candidates for the Young Alumni Award.
- Contact Details
- Statement of application (300-500 words)
- Two professional referees (may be Bond University staff for student nominations)
Nominations for the awards may be submitted by both members of the University community and the wider community. This may include:
- A graduate of Bond University
- A current student of Bond University
- A Bond University staff member
- A member of the community
An individual may nominate himself / herself.
The Bond University Alumni Awards Selection Panel consists of:
- The Chancellor (or nominee)
- The Vice-Chancellor (or nominee)
- The Pro Vice-Chancellor (Students and Academic Support) (or nominee)
- The Executive Director (Alumni and Development) (or nominee)
- Chair, Alumni Advisory Board (or nominee)
The Chancellor will chair the Selection Panel.
The nominations will be assessed in 2017 following the close of nominations.
Recipients are advised in writing.
The awards will be presented at the Alumni Awards Dinner during Homecoming, held each year in May on campus at Bond University.
Nominations open in November 2016 and will close on Sunday 19 February 2017.