Complaints and appeals for review of decisions

If possible, any complaint should be resolved by informal consultation between the student and the original decision-maker wherever possible. In most instances you should discuss the matter with your Teacher and they may refer you to the reception of the College to discuss the matter with the relevant administrative officer.

If the matter is regarding your Teacher you should contact the appropriate Academic Coordinator via [email protected].

If the matter is regarding the Coordinator you should contact the Director via [email protected].

For more information please go to the Academic Regulations and the Appeals Procedure.