Law Library Facilities
Level 3 of the Law Library is set aside for silent, individual study, with the exception of the two group study rooms. Students using the group study rooms are requested to keep noise to minimum and respect other users by not talking on the way to and from the rooms.
Level 2 of the Law Library is available for quiet individual or group study. Quiet conversation is permitted but students are requested to keep noise levels low and not impact on the ability of other students to study undisturbed.
Other study spaces are available on campus for student use.
Group Study Rooms
Two group study rooms are available on Level 3 of the Law Library. To book, go to www.bond.libcal.com or click the link on the library homepage. More information about Group Study Room bookings can be found here.
Short Loan Lockers
Eight lockers are available for three hour loan from the service desk in the Law Library on presentation of a student ID card.
Semester Loan Lockers
There are 28 semester loan lockers in the Law Library for use by post-graduate Law students. The lockers must be borrowed in person on presentation of a student ID card from the lending desk in the Law Library and are available from the start of the first week of each semester. Borrowing of semester loan lockers is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A student may only borrow one locker per semester
- Loan of lockers is not transferrable. Should a student no longer wish to use a locker, the key must be returned to the Law Library
- Lockers are only available to postgraduate Law students
- Library Services reserves the right to open and inspect lockers at its absolute discretion
- At its discretion, Library Services may remove and dispose of any perishable items left in lockers. Material found in lockers that breaches the University’s Discipline Regulations will be reported
- Loan of the locker ends at close of business on the last day of semester. The locker key must be returned by close of business on that day
- Items left in the locker at the end of semester shall be deemed lost property and given to Security
- Should any Library material not on loan to the borrower be found in a locker, the loan shall be immediately terminated. The borrower shall be responsible for returning the key within 48 hours or be charged for its replacement
- If a locker key is lost or not returned, a charge of $35 shall be payable
- Library Services is not responsible for any loss of property from lockers
Students will be asked to agree to these conditions in writing.