Giving in Action
If ever there was a place where you could see the act of donating to education paying immediate dividends, that place is Bond University’s Gold Coast campus.
On any given day, a walk around this campus will reveal:
- More than 100 scholarship recipients, outstanding students who would have been unable to benefit from the Bond education were it not for the generosity of individuals and businesses who helped fund their studies
- The beautifully appointed University Library, equipped with the latest resources and facilities (including electronic readers to enable more students to access the texts they need), recently renovated thanks to donations from our local community and key individuals
- Research laboratories and offices that are leading the world in new thinking on everything from stem cells to juvenile justice and computer gaming, thanks to the generosity of donors from the Bond family
- Debates, plays and performances in the ADCO Amphitheatre and Alumni Court, a dynamic and multi-purpose area overlooking the lake, built with the support of local businesses, individuals and community groups
- More than 60 students taking advantage of opportunities to travel to competitions and conferences, take up interstate and international internships, and host community events, all supported by the Student Opportunity Fund, thanks to donations made in last year’s Annual Fund.
Every time you give to Bond, you are making a positive and immediate difference to our students.
Your legacy will be seen now and for decades to come in our state-of-the art buildings, facilities and learning resources; our robust scholarship offering (our goal is to provide enough scholarships to ensure that no deserving student will miss out on the Bond education, regardless of their financial circumstances); world-leading research that makes a significant contribution to the community; and the enhanced educational opportunities that students at Bond can enjoy.