ABOUT THE COLLEGIATE SCHOOL PARTNER PROGRAM
The Collegiate School Partner Program is a program of affiliation, initiated by Bond University to forge relationships with a number of leading secondary schools and colleges worldwide.
The partnership serves as an information exchange between the University and Principals, Careers Advisors, Teaching Staff and Students from selected member high schools across the world in order to:
• Identify students who demonstrate leadership potential
• Give outstanding students access to the very best tertiary education and career opportunities
• Offer support and mentorship to ease students’ transition from high school to university
• Open a direct dialogue between secondary and tertiary educators to explore innovative and responsible professional development opportunities and teaching strategies
• Provide students with an international perspective across a wide range of cultures in a global context
Working with our member schools, the ultimate benefits of this program will be clearly demonstrated by the outstanding career achievements of the students who will be supported by this unique school-university partnership.
The Collegiate School Partner Program is important to Bond University and we strive to continually add benefits that will advantage our partner schools.
OPPORTUNITIES AND BENEFITS TO OUR PARTNERS
Through the Collegiate School Partner Program, Bond University offers member schools a range of exclusive opportunities and benefits, including:
• Collegiate Scholarships
Each year, outstanding students from each member school can apply for one of the prestigious Bond University Collegiate Scholarships.
• Other Scholarship
Member schools are also encouraged to identify students for other scholarship opportunities, such as: International Scholarships; Deans Scholarships; and Academic Excellence Scholarships
• Blue Sky Lecture Series
Bond University’s in-country guest lectures are designed to give students of Collegiate Partner schools the opportunity to experience university learning.
• Experience University Life Programs
We appreciate that it may be challenging for students to physically visit Bond University, yet we welcome staff and students to visit and attend these events whenever possible.
• Collegiate Schools Principal Conference
The Collegiate Partnership Program network is forged at the highest level during this biennial conference focusing on new directions and developments in the education industry.
• Secondary School Partnership Summit
This exclusive conference provides delegates with the opportunity to visit our world class campus and experience the Bond difference, while networking with colleagues from around the world.
For more information about our Scholarships program please visit www.bond.edu.au/scholarships
Students attending one of Bond University's Collegiate Partner Schools may be entitled to one of Bond University's Collegiate Scholarships.