Information for staff and students of other universities
What fees and conditions apply to register at Bond University Library?
Bond University is a member of University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand (ULANZ) -- an international borrowing scheme, which allows staff and students of Australian and New Zealand Universities to register and borrow from Bond University Library.
Visit the ULANZ site for a list of particpating institutions.
Fees do not apply to staff and students from any university.
How do I register?
Complete a registration form at the Library and Computing Service Desk and provide the following documentation:
- Students - photo ID and proof of current enrollment
- Staff - a photo ID and proof of current employment/affiliation
How soon can I borrow?
Immediately, if registering within normal business hours.
How long does my registration last?
Borrowing privileges will expire February of the following year, or final date of studies in the current year. Proof of continued enrollment or employment will be required to renew your registration each year.
Borrowing Conditions for Bond University Library
- Five items at a time may be borrowed for a period of two weeks.
- Items that can be borrowed include books, compact disks and audio cassettes. Loans may be renewed once only in person or by telephone unless reserved by a Bond University Staff or Student member.
- Material from special collections cannot be borrowed.
- Reciprocal Borrowers may not place reservations on items.
- Demerit points accrue at the rate of 20 points per day, per item for overdue materials. Borrowers will be debarred from borrowing for one week if demerit points reach 1000 points. Replacement costs and an administration charge will be imposed if items are lost. Demerit points accrued can be viewed by logging in to your borrower information.
- Photocopying facilities are available with the purchase of a photocopy card.
- Any change of address or loss of a borrower card must be reported to the Library immediately.
- Use of computer facilities and electronic resources is restricted to Bond Staff and Students only.
- Requests for Interlibrary Loans and Document Delivery are not part of this scheme and should be made to the Library of the University at which you study or work.