Bond University is proud to launch the Bond University 2013 Alumni Scholarship.
Made possible by the support of alumni donations from the 2012 Annual Fund, the Scholarship assists outstanding Bond University alumni by providing financial support that will enable them to undertake postgraduate study at the world’s finest universities, appropriate to their field of study.
Up to two scholarships will be awarded in 2013, valued up to $20,000 each.
The Scholarship can be utilised for tuition fees at the nominated institution, as well as any associated travel and accommodation costs directly related to undertaking the study program.
Applicants who have been accepted, or have sought application to study at any of the following institutions may be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- California Institute of Technology, United States
- Columbia University, United States
- Dartmouth College, United States
- Harvard University, United States
- Imperial College London, United Kingdom
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, United States
- Princeton University, United States
- Stanford University, United States
- University of California, Berkeley, United States
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- University of Chicago, United States
- University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Yale University, United States
Applications for the Scholarship can be submitted prior to acceptance at any of the above listed institutions, however final proof of acceptance must be provided prior to the close of applications.
To be awarded the Bond University Alumni Scholarship, applicants must be a graduate of Bond University or a current student in their final year of study at Bond University. Both Australian and interational, undergraduate and postgraduate students and alumni are eligible.Other factors considered include:
- Academic merit
- Demonstrated and / or potential leadership
- Citizenship and community service
- Demonstrated commitment to study
- Referee reports outlining the applicant’s abilities
Further details on the selection criteria can be found in the Bond University Alumni Scholarship Information Pack.
How to Apply
Applications Open: February 18, 2013
Applications Close: April 19, 2013
Successful applicants will be notified by May 31, 2013.
Applications can be submitted via:
Fax: +61 7 5595 5752
Post: Alumni Relations Office
Office of Development and External Relations
Bond University Queensland 4229